Primary Experience Days are an important element of the pre-application process for School Direct. They are an opportunity for prospective applicants to gain valuable school experience to support their initial teacher training application as well as an insight into the key aspects of teaching and learning. They are structured so that each school has the opportunity to share their expectations of teaching staff and their school policies in relation to promoting effective learning in the classroom.
Our Nottingham School Direct Primary Experience Days are running on:
• Thursday 14th November 2019, 8.30-3.30 pm, Rise Park Primary & Nursery School
• Tuesday 28th January 2020, 8.30-3.30 pm, Sneinton C of E Primary School
Our Derby School Direct Primary Experience are running on:
• Wednesday 4th December 2019, 9.30am-3.00pm, Ravensdale Junior School
• Thursday 6th February 2020, 9.30am-3.00pm, Lawn Primary School
• Tuesday 31st March 2020, 9.30am-3.00pm, Zaytouna Primary School
Interested in Initial Teacher Training click here.
If you are interested in attending any of these events, please email:
Nottingham School Direct Co-ordinator, Jayne Limb: email@example.com
Derby School Direct Co-ordinator, Mary Shishefar: firstname.lastname@example.org