Membership includes access to a full programme of CPD, school improvement support, projects, and joint practice development throughout the year.
Networks: as part of membership staff have access to a number of professional networks within the Alliance these currently include:
- Year 6 Network
- Maths Hub
- Art Network
- Evidence Based Teaching
- Talent Management
- Specialist Leaders of Education
- Local Leaders of Education
- SEND Network
- School Direct Mentors
- Headteacher Strategy Days
- Middle Leader Programme
- Coaching Programme
- Leadership Development Days
- Improving and Outstanding Teacher Programmes
- NQT Programme
- Research and Enquiry Projects
- Subject Conferences and Workshops in maths, arts, ICT, etc.
School improvement support is provided through bespoke projects lead by SLEs or LLEs and through joint practice development such as the SEND quality review, school health checks and the Challenge Partners project.
As a school-led organization Transform requires all members to be actively involved in developing teaching school strategy and practice that they and other schools can benefit from.
As a minimum (wherever possible) we would therefore like each school to participate in:
- Transform Healthcheck Peer Review – sharing practice, insight and support
- One Network – linked to one of your school development needs
- 3 Alliance away days per year – ensuring you are able to influence Alliance strategy.
For further details of membership options or an informal chat, submit an enquiry to our team.
- 16th October –Nottingham Year 6 Network meeting, 1.30 - 3.30pm, Transform Headquarters
- 6th November – NQT Mentors’ Meeting, 4.00 - 5.00pm, Transform Headquarters
- 7th November – School Direct Open Evening, 3.30 - 6.00pm, Sneinton St Stephen’s Primary School
- 9th November – School Direct Training Programme, 1.00 - 4.00pm, Transform Headquarters
- 13th November – NQT Programme, 1.00 - 5.00pm, Transform Headquarters
- 16th November – School Direct Training Programme, 1.00-4.00 pm, Transform Headquarters
- 20th November – NQT+ Programme, 1.15 - 5.00pm, Rosehill Special School
- 22nd November – School Direct Primary Experience Day, 9.00am - 3.30pm, Rise Park Primary and Nursery School
- 27th November – Joint Nottingham and Derby Year 6 Network Meeting, 11.30 - 3.30pm, Transform Headquarters
- 27th November – NQT+ Coaches’ Meeting, 4.00 - 5.00 pm, Transform Headquarters
- 7th December – School Direct Primary Mentors’ Development Meeting, 5.00 - 7.00pm, University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus