We are now booking places for our NQT+ Programme 2017-18.
Please find details below and attached.
The programme was designed based on Headteacher feedback and supports our Alliance vision for all teaching to be good or outstanding.
The team have now further developed the programme to embed and consolidate exemplary teaching practice and build upon the foundations laid by the successful Transform NQT Programme. Lisa Vann, Transform Teaching & Learning Lead, will be managing the programme this year, delivering with outstanding and experienced facilitators.
Programme Aim – To retain and develop strong 2nd year teachers by:
· Building confidence, motivation and resilience
· Embedding core practice for good and outstanding teaching
· Creating networks for sharing good practice across schools
· Providing consistent, personalised and high quality support with feedback to Headteachers
Session outlines (see attached flyer for further details):
· Good and Outstanding Practice – creating open classroom triads, classroom routines and behaviours, audit of skills
· Autism and Inclusion – Gaining Level 1 accreditation for Autism provision. A tour of Rosehill School, a special school with a specific focus on provision for children with Autism, is planned as part of this session.
· Inspirational Teaching – full day conference focussing on the themes of Challenge & Engagement and Creativity
· Teach Meet and Questioning in Action – follow up to Inspirational Teaching Conference
· Behaviour for Learning – skills for learning, creating conditions for learning, attitudes of effective learning – participant-driven session
· Attachment – focussing on attachment issues and solution circles
· Developing yourself and your career – key leadership skills, taking responsibility, career conversations
Half-termly afternoon sessions which will include a one to one surgery slot to meet individual development needs. Headteachers will be able to refer colleagues for support. Sessions will also be accompanied by resources on the Transform Learning Platform.
The programme is being developed and delivered by experienced practitioners and OTP facilitators who will be present at every session to provide consistent and personalised support for your teachers. The team are:
· Lisa Vann (Course Leader) – Teaching & Learning Lead, Transform Trust
· Rachel Meli – Teaching & Learning Lead, Transform Trust
· Adele Thackeray – Teaching & Learning Lead, Transform Trust
· Rebecca Edge, Headteacher, Blue Bell Hill – OTP/ITP Facilitator
For further details, please do not hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com
To book a place/places on the programme, please click here.